The Transfer Station is located at 72 Washington Turnpike.
Hours of operation are Saturdays 8am – 3:45pm.
List of Fees for Transfer Station – Printable
Chelsea is a member of Central Vermont Solid Waste Management District (CVSWMD), which provides programs and services to 19 member municipalities related to proper management of solid waste.
CVSWMD does not operate trash hauling services, but it does license waste haulers and hold special collection events, and provides information about how to find a trash hauler or transfer station on its website, www.cvswmd.org.
For more information, click on the links below:
• Licensed Trash, Recycling, Food Scrap and other Waste Haulers and Transfer Stations
• Recycling Information
• Food Scraps home composting or drop off options
• Household Hazardous Waste
• A Guide to what we take at the Additional Recyclables Collection Center
• Register for a workshop or see recordings of past webinars
Bernard (Snook) Downing